Sacramento Public Transportation Accident Attorney

Experienced Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyers Handling Public Transportation Accidents

If you have been injured in an accident involving public transportation, it is important to quickly contact a lawyer experienced at handling these cases. You normally have only 180 days to file a claim. At Aiken & Jacobsen, in Sacramento, California, we have significant experience representing people injured in public transportation accidents.

If You Have Been Injured In A Public Transportation Accident | Aiken & Jacobsen Can Help | Call Us At 916-978-1997 For A Free Consultation

Public transportation providers are considered common carriers and are required by law to use the utmost care and diligence in regard to the safety of their passengers. Our attorneys are committed to holding common carriers accountable for the safety of people who have contracted their services.

The term common carriers refers to a wide range of vehicles that move large groups of people, including commercial buses, light rail, trains, ferries, charter buses and any transportation operated by the Sacramento Regional Transit District, commonly referred to as the RT.

Public Transportation Accidents

Truck and train wrecks, bus accidents, and light rail accidents have the potential to cause serious and catastrophic injuries. High speed, broken cross gates and lights, and improper maintenance often contribute to the severity of injuries. Many public transportation vehicles and stops have video cameras that enable our attorneys to clearly demonstrate the cause of an accident and the liability of the carrier. We are dedicated to helping victims of public transportation accidents optimize the compensation they receive for their injuries.

Contact Our Sacramento Common Carrier Accident Attorneys

If you or a member of your family has been injured in a Northern California public transportation accident, please contact Aiken & Jacobsen. We can be reached by calling 916-978-1997 or by filling out the intake form on our contact us page.